December 29, 2013

2014

Traditional way. Lets do the 2014 new year resolution.
I would like to first slap this 25 year old gonna be, for her ignorance in the year 2013.
And also sayang this 25 year old gonna be, because she has graduated from university with a bachelor degree in the year 2013!! :)



Okey lets do it!

New Year Resolution 2014:
1) Save RM8000 in 2014
2) Go for vacation in 2 countries
3) Go back home at least trice in 2 months.
4) Go for road trips around Malaysia.
5) Maintain 50kg (or lesser)!
6) Go for more sports, eat less fast foods!
7) Meet more new people.
8) Work hard, play hard!
9) Be positive and smile always!
10) Pick up a new hobby (will decide what kind of hobby later)

Yes. I am that playful. 
I like to travel around.
I like to meet new people. 
I like to understand more culture. 
I am just aiming to enjoy my first year of working life. 
Aim no higher position, but of course aim for pay rise =D
Work out more, maintain best shape. 

My best days are ahead of me. :)

Signing off~ Bye~~