October 3, 2013

Approaching The End


This journey has brought me to many places beyond imagination.
This journey has taught me important lessons of life.
This journey has blessed me with great people great memories.
This journey is a journey planned by Him. 

Sometimes this journey is carpeted with grass, soft and cheerful.
Sometimes this journey is on the cement floor, hard and dull.
Sometimes this journey is about crossing your leg on a brick surfaced floor, stop, relax and watch.
Sometimes this journey is about handling the cross roads,when there's no unity between heart and mind.
Sometimes you just follow the guide given, smooth sailing.
Sometimes the journey is hazardous, every step can bring serious consequences.
Sometimes you walk on marble floor, luxurious and classy.
Sometimes looking down on yourself, found yourself ms/mr average
Sometimes on beautifully designed tiles, harsh but you enjoy the journey.

But most of all, knowing that this is not a lonely journey. 
Being alone does not mean that I am lonely. 
I have a bunch of interesting friends, a bunch of awesome housemates, a bunch of cute juniors, a bunch of friends that has turned into family members, a close friend who shares the same birthday with me, and most importantly, He is with me all the time. 

Never have i felt loneliness in the 4 years. 
Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.

Them who have turned from friends to family

This interesting group of friends

Awesome course mates

Crazy bunch of super 'on' friends

My lovely housemates

That OMG so funny juniors
He who shares the same birthday with me

And Him who lives in the little me


Life is good. 
Friendship forever.


No comments: