November 16, 2012

Make time for self

It has been stressful.
Final Year Project.
How long have I not been doing devotion?
How long have I not been able to think of my spiritual growth?
How long have I not been spending time with all my available Ipoh friends who are currently settling down in Selangor?
How long have I not been meeting my sister who is only 5 minutes from Uniten?

I was listening to Amazing Grace from youtube in Techflow Room.
It is wonderful how God can minister to us no matter how busy are we.
Even when I am rushing for my progress report and nothing else is in my mind besides finishing this report.

A sudden urge to search for a song - Amazing Grace
A single verse from the song. "He will my soul and portion be, as long as life endures"

How strong reminder of God's promises towards us.
Nothing can stand against us as we are the sons of God,
Because He has sent Jesus to stand before us, to die for us.

So I stopped all the work that I am doing, paused everything, and pray.

Sometimes what we need to do is just to stop, pray, and believe.
It is as simple as that.
Faith.

=)




No comments: