December 27, 2014

When 25 is no more in sight

Seems like it will be a once a year thingy to update this page.
Better be late than never.
If I were to sum up this 2014, I would say it was too painful.
I'll just want to move forward.

Always you hear from people "明天会更好"
I'll say that's a some shit to cheat young people.
I'll no longer be 25 in just few more days.
My bank account is still almost as empty as it was.
Parents and Grandparents are getting older.
Workload is getting heavier and heavier,
So is my body weight.
Stress is mounting, pimples and wrinkles coexists.
As alone as always, turning into a workaholic who works 16 hours per day.

This first working year of mine, has been hell.
Through this year I have learnt golden knowledge about the working community, how it suck the life out of you, how politics run through a company, affecting all other innocent stack holders, how to defend yourself and how to sternly say NO to assholes.

Well maybe I am too negative right now to mention some blessings along the way.
I will see if my mood turns better to come back with a gladful post about 2014.

Till then.