November 17, 2013

This is life.

It was just a month's time since I last posted about my updates.
But this month from October 18 to November 17 was truly happening and crazy, I'm still catching my breath.
Lemme show my calendar. :)




Of my 4 years undergraduate life, I have not encountered such happening events happening all together. 
University friends gathered for one last time before everyone leave uni for good. 
Having to be alone, starting all over again. 
The excitement and fear as the future unfolds itself. 
Emotions roaring out from the inner self. 
I'm such a pumpkin. 

I told a few friends about me being sad of leaving and starting all over again.
And they gave me the same answer "This is life".

What to do? I have to move on. 
On a lighter note, well let me just highlight the important parts.
In a nutshell, October is all about holiday and fun and November is all about Convocation.
So much emotions in this month of mid October to mid November. 
Let me just show some pictures for better illustration. 

Bali
Photo Shoot

Convocation!

I swear I will shed these laziness off and will write about Bali and also Convocation.
Must. Do. Some. Useful. Stuff. while looking for a job.
I feel like a retard doing nothing at home here. 

Ok deal. 
I shall start writing as soon as I finish downloading my Bali vacation pictures. 

Bai :)



No comments: